When I first read the headline I thought that Pam stepped over to the world of pr0n…but shockingly it was all related to KFC cruelty.The video is quite disturbing and I sure hope that I don’t come back as a chicken…so for the sake of reincarnation I had to share it.
Another saucy lady - Sarah Jane posed neked for - People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (Peta) and she is rated as the World's Most Downloaded Woman - well , today was my first encounter...
Sarah’s thoughts on the KFC cruelty:
"I hope that, no matter how you feel about eating meat, you will agree with me that animals raised for food should not be grossly mistreated. Chickens raised for meat are commonly crammed by the tens of thousands into filthy warehouses with no access to fresh air or sunlight. Many of them suffer from respiratory diseases, bacterial infections, crippled legs, and heart attacks. Because they are so stressed and overcrowded, the chickens peck at each other and themselves. To avoid this, farmers slice off chicks’ beaks with a hot blade—without pain killers. Chickens on factory farms are also genetically manipulated and fed antibiotics to keep them alive through conditions that would otherwise kill them. During slaughter, their throats are cut and they are often dumped in a tank of scalding water while fully conscious.I encourage everyone to visit the KFC Cruelty site for more."





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home