What’s happened to the good brands..?
I have been switching between Oakley and Arnette for the past 10 years and Arnette had me stuck for the past 7 years. So I walked into a sunglass shop the other day and decided to switch back to Oakley. I remember the days when Oakley offered a life time guarantee on the frames ...but now all changed to a 1year guarantee on the frames .
This was a bit of a disappointment to me because the lenses and the guarantee really made me an Oakley supporter. None the less I had to buy the new oakleys.I still have a pair of Arnette slides but the lenses are scratched and I am starting to go blind because of it , the superglue fixing is starting to work on me titz as well.
I enquired if the Arnette sunglasses can be fixed(the frame)…. and it all comes to a good R360 (price of a new pair = R750) and a 1month fixing period....so I decided on buying the oakleys.The shop offered me a scratch card and I scratched it...15% off. All good and another happy customer...
Oakley GASCAN™
I have been switching between Oakley and Arnette for the past 10 years and Arnette had me stuck for the past 7 years. So I walked into a sunglass shop the other day and decided to switch back to Oakley. I remember the days when Oakley offered a life time guarantee on the frames ...but now all changed to a 1year guarantee on the frames .
This was a bit of a disappointment to me because the lenses and the guarantee really made me an Oakley supporter. None the less I had to buy the new oakleys.I still have a pair of Arnette slides but the lenses are scratched and I am starting to go blind because of it , the superglue fixing is starting to work on me titz as well.
I enquired if the Arnette sunglasses can be fixed(the frame)…. and it all comes to a good R360 (price of a new pair = R750) and a 1month fixing period....so I decided on buying the oakleys.The shop offered me a scratch card and I scratched it...15% off. All good and another happy customer...
Oakley GASCAN™



2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Damb those are great looking Oakley's. I too have had a mixture of shades over the years - Oakley's, Nike's & Arnettes. Lost or broke most etc. a while back and haven’t worn any for ages. Walked into a store the other day, saw a pair of Oakley Monster Dog's (Ducati ltd. edition) and bought them on the spot and the rest is history. I would have gone for those Gascan's if they were on the shelf though, so now I'm pissed.
Post a Comment
<< Home