WTF ...Opposing liberal reforms !!!
OFB have been dead for a while now…well that’s since I got warned about the proxy logs for the office.
In the conservative workplace the bosses can get harsh on your ass....Especially when it involves nsfw material and non work related browsing. We will be going at a slow pace for another couple of weeks, that’s until the connection is sorted at home…This will be the only way forward for OFB.I can’t jeopardize my little cubicle at work so for now all the regulars have to be patient and hang in there for a while.
Nuff said about the issues..Our mofo from Benoni is cramming the inbox full of entertainment non stop and I couldn’t keep it from the supporters. So here are a couple of tips for lovaman skillz with em single girls and the ultimate in women’s body piercing.....adios and viva la resistance !!!
OFB have been dead for a while now…well that’s since I got warned about the proxy logs for the office.
In the conservative workplace the bosses can get harsh on your ass....Especially when it involves nsfw material and non work related browsing. We will be going at a slow pace for another couple of weeks, that’s until the connection is sorted at home…This will be the only way forward for OFB.I can’t jeopardize my little cubicle at work so for now all the regulars have to be patient and hang in there for a while.
Nuff said about the issues..Our mofo from Benoni is cramming the inbox full of entertainment non stop and I couldn’t keep it from the supporters. So here are a couple of tips for lovaman skillz with em single girls and the ultimate in women’s body piercing.....adios and viva la resistance !!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home