G(+)(+)gle logo update and the Amnesiac's night out...
There's been allot a talk about google changing their logo...we rate that it aint to bad and we included a joke form our Benoni mofo for the sake of some content.
An Amnesiac’s night out with a prostitute...
A prostitute on her period decides to catch a client anyway. She thinks to herself, "I'll find some drunk and that way he won't even notice! She goes to the bar, finds a guy called Mike, really drunk, and takes him to the nearest hotel where they spend the night together. Mike wakes up the next morning, and she is already gone. As he starts to get out of bed, Mike sees that his hands are covered in blood. He starts running around the room, screaming in panic, "Oh, my God! I killed her! I killed her!" As he runs to the bathroom he passes the mirror, stops, looks at himself for a second, then screams, "F**K! And then, I ate her, too!
There's been allot a talk about google changing their logo...we rate that it aint to bad and we included a joke form our Benoni mofo for the sake of some content.
An Amnesiac’s night out with a prostitute...
A prostitute on her period decides to catch a client anyway. She thinks to herself, "I'll find some drunk and that way he won't even notice! She goes to the bar, finds a guy called Mike, really drunk, and takes him to the nearest hotel where they spend the night together. Mike wakes up the next morning, and she is already gone. As he starts to get out of bed, Mike sees that his hands are covered in blood. He starts running around the room, screaming in panic, "Oh, my God! I killed her! I killed her!" As he runs to the bathroom he passes the mirror, stops, looks at himself for a second, then screams, "F**K! And then, I ate her, too!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home