The weekend has landed !!!
As a result of too much slavery OFB had to take a back seat for the last couple of months. It’s been quite bad and I'm considering changing the blog name to TGIF- The only day that I get time to post. I received an email from a mate, he's complaining about the relocation of their offices...I feel his pain - this is the view that they have at the moment...
10 Ways to Freak Out Your Date:
OFB favorite - NO 3. Sac Free Underwear:
Keep scratching yourself ferociously on your next date. Make it as obvious and as embarrassing as possible. Take her home and then show off your new underwear. (Make sure that before you went out, you used a bit of food coloring and colored your sacs a nice bright shade of green yellow.)
Tell her you've had this aggravating problem and the doctors still haven't been able to figure out how to control it but that you think this underwear has really helped you. Cry a little and tell her there were months you couldn't feel them and thought they would fall off, but you can feel them now and that even if the itching is driving you insane, you are grateful. Tell her the doctors don't think it's catching but are not sure because they don't know what it is yet. - Get the rest from american inventerspot
For now the Vault will have to do , I'll leave you with the latest updates NSFW -have a wicked weekend...
As a result of too much slavery OFB had to take a back seat for the last couple of months. It’s been quite bad and I'm considering changing the blog name to TGIF- The only day that I get time to post. I received an email from a mate, he's complaining about the relocation of their offices...I feel his pain - this is the view that they have at the moment...
The advice to the chap: quit the job and start moto GP racing - the perks are great just look at this office ...Impossible to call in sick.
I've been on the prowl to find some hotness such as the above, but it seems that they're mostly the gold digging type – so I turned to the web for more advice. Here’s some of the advice that I found on the web:10 Ways to Freak Out Your Date:
OFB favorite - NO 3. Sac Free Underwear:
Keep scratching yourself ferociously on your next date. Make it as obvious and as embarrassing as possible. Take her home and then show off your new underwear. (Make sure that before you went out, you used a bit of food coloring and colored your sacs a nice bright shade of green yellow.)
Tell her you've had this aggravating problem and the doctors still haven't been able to figure out how to control it but that you think this underwear has really helped you. Cry a little and tell her there were months you couldn't feel them and thought they would fall off, but you can feel them now and that even if the itching is driving you insane, you are grateful. Tell her the doctors don't think it's catching but are not sure because they don't know what it is yet. - Get the rest from american inventerspot
For now the Vault will have to do , I'll leave you with the latest updates NSFW -have a wicked weekend...
Anette Dawn , Mindy Vega – 500 of the best , Carli Banks ,Alison ,Lucia Tovar - 5stars for her and Dora

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home