OFB Whish list - 2009 Chevrolet Camaro !!!
It seems that the whish list is growing and growing and I'm not receiving any - but the whish list had to be updated with this monster !!!
The previous item was a bit too environmental and I’m not going to feel bad about any of the noise or pollution that this one kicks out !!!
The 2009 Chevrolet Camaro Concept is definitely the one !!! It’s in a class of its own and when the gas pedal is floored it is SEX - believe me !!!
Get more info and images @ automobilemag.com
It seems that the whish list is growing and growing and I'm not receiving any - but the whish list had to be updated with this monster !!!
The previous item was a bit too environmental and I’m not going to feel bad about any of the noise or pollution that this one kicks out !!!
The 2009 Chevrolet Camaro Concept is definitely the one !!! It’s in a class of its own and when the gas pedal is floored it is SEX - believe me !!!
Get more info and images @ automobilemag.com




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home