<body>

Thursday, June 01, 2006

OFB – Valid Petitions !!!

I found this petition in the inbox this morning - and I must admit that I haven’t really signed or read to many of the petitions that were forwarded to my inbox ...But this one is definitely one that needs to be considered .The way the world is shaping is truly affecting my hopes and dreams on this plannet.This will only take 1 minute to read and I'm asking all OFB supporters to sign the petition !!!


Subject: PLEASE READ THE ARTICLE FIRST...VERY SAD NEWS ON THIS PLAYGROUND.

Dear friends,

Next to our house is a children’s' playground, it's been there for as long as I can remember.
The city council has unfortunately decided to build houses over there!

WE DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!!!
There's been so much pleasure in the past and we would like this to continue. Please support us by signing the petition and also forwarding this to as many friends as possible.. Perhaps there is still a chance that we can change the proposed plans.
Thanks for your support. I attached (NSFW) a few pictures taken recently to give you an impression on what's going to disappear!


Thanks and regards,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home