Take back the web !!!
IE sucks ass !!! OFB have been using Firefox for quite a while now and am currently on 1.5(Direct Download 5.0MB). I don’t have too many hassles with Firefox but IE is just taking the cake when it comes to complaints !!!!
OFB had IOL Headlines and a DIGG News feed on the sidebar – All is in shape with Firefox , but with IE ( 6.0.2900 ) all the Sidebar feeds and content have been moved to the bottom of the page. I don’t have any time to sort out this IE fuckup today or this week so I had to remove the two feeds to accommodate the IE readers out there.
OFB aint impressed and I recommend that this site is best viewed using Firefox !!!
IE sucks ass !!! OFB have been using Firefox for quite a while now and am currently on 1.5(Direct Download 5.0MB). I don’t have too many hassles with Firefox but IE is just taking the cake when it comes to complaints !!!!
OFB had IOL Headlines and a DIGG News feed on the sidebar – All is in shape with Firefox , but with IE ( 6.0.2900 ) all the Sidebar feeds and content have been moved to the bottom of the page. I don’t have any time to sort out this IE fuckup today or this week so I had to remove the two feeds to accommodate the IE readers out there.
OFB aint impressed and I recommend that this site is best viewed using Firefox !!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home