Oi Mate......
The Imate SP3 is a small cell phone that’s got some punch...Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition with Bluetooth and a very impressive VGA camera.I am quite impressed with the little gizmo .I chose it specifically for the Windows mobile platform and I wanted to explore windows mobile …I could have chosen the Imate Jam but the sp3 suited my needs.
The downs:
This phone is not for the average Nokia / Sony Erricson user, it lacks the standard features expected – but there is software out there that can be installed. There is no MP3 ring tone support as advertised and when it comes to PDA – the phone have some shortcomings.
The ups:
The battery on the SP3 is one of its best qualities - the battery is much stronger than most other phones and the VGA camera is currently one of the best on the market.
My final opinion:
My expectations were much higher, and the hype caused by this phone do not live up to the reputation.There’s a couple of things that could have been fixed or tweaked to really make this device a killer.
For more detailed specs visit the imate site
Here’s the phone and some photo’s that I took
The Imate SP3 is a small cell phone that’s got some punch...Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition with Bluetooth and a very impressive VGA camera.I am quite impressed with the little gizmo .I chose it specifically for the Windows mobile platform and I wanted to explore windows mobile …I could have chosen the Imate Jam but the sp3 suited my needs.
The downs:
This phone is not for the average Nokia / Sony Erricson user, it lacks the standard features expected – but there is software out there that can be installed. There is no MP3 ring tone support as advertised and when it comes to PDA – the phone have some shortcomings.
The ups:
The battery on the SP3 is one of its best qualities - the battery is much stronger than most other phones and the VGA camera is currently one of the best on the market.
My final opinion:
My expectations were much higher, and the hype caused by this phone do not live up to the reputation.There’s a couple of things that could have been fixed or tweaked to really make this device a killer.
For more detailed specs visit the imate site
Here’s the phone and some photo’s that I took








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home